We’ve created The Smith at Home to bring our favorites straight to your door. Prepared foods are ready to reheat and eat. Our curated speciality grocery items feature house-made staples and the best from our trusted local farmers and purveyors. We are so excited to share the dishes you have loved in our restaurants with you at home — including for the first time our signature steaks, burgers, and seafood. Enjoy our high-quality, responsibly-sourced ingredients delivered to you, whether you create your own meal or prefer we do the cooking. Order now!
The Smith At Home
Prepared foods, specialty groceries, cocktails, spirits, beer & wine — now delivering to Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island, and The Hamptons
Please note we are taking a limited number of orders each week.
Orders must be placed by noon the day prior to guarantee delivery on your scheduled day! More delivery days and zones coming soon! Minimum order $75, free delivery on orders $250+
- Brooklyn: Deliveries on Wednesdays, $8.99 delivery fee
- Manhattan: Deliveries on Thursdays, $8.99 delivery fee
- Queens: Deliveries on Fridays, $8.99 delivery fee
- Long Island: Deliveries on Fridays, $14.99 delivery fee
- Hamptons: Deliveries on Fridays, $19.99 delivery fee
- Pick Up: Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from The Smith NoMad, 1150 Broadway, NYC
Frequently Asked Questions
All of our food is prepared fresh daily for each order and should be kept refrigerated.
- Is there a delivery window for my order? Your order will be delivered between 10am – 9pm. When possible, we will provide an order window the morning of your delivery.
- Can I use my gift card? The Smith Restaurant gift cards are not available for use for The Smith at Home. We are working on a valued guests program and gift card for The Smith at Home.
- Can I add to my order? Items can be added to your order up until noon the day before your delivery. Please contact us email@example.com to add any items.
We are working hard to continue to offer you the best at home. Questions, comments, or feedback? Shoot us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.